We open D-Groups for new members during Launch Week of each new session. D-Groups meet on different days/times, so you'll need to check our map to find a D-Group in your area that suits your schedule, then email the Leader to ask about joining. The Leader will reply with our "Intro to D-Group" video, which is a required step before joining. It will help set you up for success! Once you've committed to a D-Group, your Leader will send you info on everything you need for the session, including your session packet and any curriculum you'll need to purchase in advance.
STUDY: Deuteronomy (Session 1 of 2)
In the second study of the year, we'll be launching into a study of Deuteronomy by The Navigators. This is a study covering questions + a book.
The components of each week's study that you'll complete at home before coming to D-Group are:
- Read one chapter in Deuteronomy
- Daily Bible Reading Plan: approx. 1 chapter per day
- Optional podcast: approximately 40 minutes to 1 hour
- Questions: questions from the book
- Weekly Challenge: a practical response to what we've learned each week
- Memory Verse: approximately 1-2 verses per week from Deuteronomy
LAUNCH: April 2 - April 8
Your launch date will be determined by what day of the week that particular D-Group meets. For instance, if you join a D-Group that meets on Wednesdays, your launch date would be the Wednesday of the week listed above.
FUTURE LAUNCH DATES:
Here is our complete 2023 Schedule of Studies.