LAUNCH DATE: March 31 - April 6, 2019
STUDY: Spiritual Warfare (Session 1 of 2)
In Spring of 2019, we'll continue with a study of Spiritual Warfare (Jack Kuhatschek). The components of each week's study that you'll complete at home before coming to D-Group are:
- Daily Bible Reading Plan: ~1-2 chapters per day
- Questions: ~10 questions from the book
- Optional Podcast: ~45 minutes
- Weekly Challenge: a practical response to what we've learned each week
- Memory Verse: ~1-2 verses per week from the Sermon on the Mount (Matthew 5-7).
We open D-Groups for new members during Launch Week of each new session. D-Groups meet on different days/times, so you'll need to check our map to find a D-Group in your area that suits your schedule, then contact the leader about joining. That leader will send you our "Intro to D-Group" video, which is a required step before joining.
Your launch date will be determined by what day of the week that particular D-Group meets. For instance, if you join a D-Group that meet on Wednesday, your launch date would be the Wednesday of the week listed above.
FUTURE LAUNCH DATES:
May 12-18, 2019 (Spiritual Warfare, Session 2 of 2)