Churches are looking to D-Group as a source for engaging their people in discipleship.
D-Group launched with 10 members in February 2009. Since then we’ve been meeting each week to study and memorize Scripture, apply what we’ve learned, confess sin, and pray for each other. We’ve refined our processes as we’ve grown, making our “plug-and-play” discipleship program something that works well with churches who long for a deeper approach.
The effects of discipleship are difficult to measure, but...
... we see fruit at every turn! Even without numbers, we know our “labor in the Lord is not in vain” (1 Cor 15:58), but God has blessed us to see tangible evidence of His work in our lives. Since 2009, D-Group has reached members of more than 700 churches and engaged over 6,000 people in our weekly discipleship program. We trust He has even more in store for us as we endeavor to give our lives to our mission: “Disciples making disciple-making disciples.”
If you're a D-Group member who is interested in connecting your local church with D-Group:
We encourage you to connect with a staff member at your church to gauge interest, then connect them to us or refer them to this page (whichever they prefer).
If you'd like to show a presentation about D-Group to your church,
this PowerPoint and/or PDF might be helpful. (They contain the same content in different formats.) We generally suggest that our Leaders send this to new members only AFTER the new members watched our “Intro to D-Group” video but we understand that churches sometimes do large group presentations of that video so we want to provide you with this information here as well.
If you're a church staff member who is interested in learning more about D-Group:
We'd love to talk to you about offering D-Group as one of your home group options! Here is a list of our upcoming studies. Feel free to contact us with any questions. In the meantime, we hope this PDF, a resource further defining the relationship between D-Group and Church Partner, and the video below will be helpful resources for you.
- Desperation Church (Cullman, AL): Website | D-Group Map
- Fellowship of the Parks (Fort Worth, TX): Website | D-Group Map
- Ferguson Avenue Baptist Church (Savannah, GA): Website | D-Group Map
- First Baptist (Branson, MO): Website | D-Group Map
- First Baptist (Forsyth, MO): Website | D-Group Map
- First Baptist (Richlands, NC): Website | D-Group Map
- First Baptist (Lexington, TX): Website | D-Group Map
- Getwell Church (Southaven, MS): Website | D-Group Map
- Grace Church (Harborcreek, PA): Website | D-Group Map
- GraceLife (Avon, NY): Website | D-Group Map
- Iglesia Biblica Torre Fuerte (Puebla, Mexico): Website | D-Group Map
- Mercy Fellowship (Marysville, WA): Website | D-Group Map
- NewSpring (Multiple Locations in SC): Website | D-Group Map
- River Valley Church (Huntington, WV): Website | D-Group Map
- Trenton First Baptist (Trenton, GA): Website | D-Group Map
- Westwind (Waukee, IA): Website | D-Group Map
- Woodland Hills (Branson, MO): Website | D-Group Map
"The response at our little church has been phenomenal! The women have stayed committed an engaged session after session even over summer. This group of six has multiplied, and is now going to be four full groups! Service projects and challenges are actually happening, scripture is being memorized, accountability has grown, and new leaders are stepping up. Bottom line: We love D-Groups! In fact, we love them so much that we're planning on not having any standard Women's or Men's Bible Studies and having them all participate in D-Groups."
- Chris Rich
Lead Pastor, Damascus Road Church (Marysville, WA)
If you're interested in partnering with D-Group, contact our Executive Director. We'd love to hear from you about this!