Churches are looking to D-Group as a source for engaging their people in discipleship.
D-Group launched with 10 members in February 2009. Since then we’ve been meeting each week to study and memorize Scripture, apply what we’ve learned, confess sin, and pray for each other. We’ve refined our processes as we’ve grown, making our “plug-and-play” discipleship program something that works well with churches who long for a deeper approach.
The effects of discipleship are difficult to measure, but...
... we see fruit at every turn! Even without numbers, we know our “labor in the Lord is not in vain” (1 Cor 15:58), but God has blessed us to see tangible evidence of His work in our lives. Since 2009, D-Group has reached members of more than 500 churches and engaged over 4000 people in our weekly discipleship program. We trust He has even more in store for us as we endeavor to give our lives to our mission: “Disciples making disciple-making disciples.”
- View this PDF for more detailed info about a church partnership relationship with D-Group.
- Feel free to print and distribute this D-Group promotional flier however you'd like.
- Damascus Road (Marysville, WA): Website | D-Group Map
- First Baptist (Branson, MO): Website | D-Group Map
- First Baptist (Forsyth, MO): Website | D-Group Map
- First Baptist (Richlands, NC): Website | D-Group Map
- Grace Bible (New Franklin, OH): Website | D-Group Map
- Grace Church (Harborcreek, PA): Website | D-Group Map
- GraceLife (Avon, NY): Website | D-Group Map
- Iglesia Biblica Torre Fuerte (Puebla, Mexico): Website | D-Group Map
- NewSpring (Multiple Locations in SC): Website | D-Group Map
- Trenton First Baptist (Trenton, GA): Website | D-Group Map
- Westwind (Waukee, IA): Website | D-Group Map
"The response at our little church has been phenomenal! The women have stayed committed an engaged session after session even over summer. This group of six has multiplied, and is now going to be four full groups! Service projects and challenges are actually happening, scripture is being memorized, accountability has grown, and new leaders are stepping up. Bottom line: We love D-Groups! In fact we love them so much that we're planning on not having any standard Women's or Men's Bible Studies and having them all participate in D-Groups."
- Chris Rich
Lead Pastor, Damascus Road Church (Marysville, WA)
If you're interested in partnering with D-Group, contact our Executive Director, Callie. We'd love to hear from you about this!