Check out this Retreat Highlights Video to find out all the reasons why you should join us at our next Retreat!
Future Retreat Dates:
- Spring Retreat: March 4-6, 2022
- Fall Retreat: Sept 9-11, 2022
Our theme is based on the book Sacred Pathways by Gary Thomas, which highlights 9 different ways people connect with God. While we usually focus on teaching at retreats, this year's retreats will be more experience-based, as we aim to slow down and incorporate each of the "pathways" in our main sessions and breakouts. We hope attendees will leave rested, encouraged, and equipped with tools they can continue to use at home to connect with God in the ways that engage them personally.
- 2022 Retreat Theme: Connect & Reflect
- Retreat is for women and active D-Group Members only.
- Retreat begins Friday at 6pm (please arrive at 5pm).
- Retreat ends on Sunday at 12pm.
- Leaders are invited to our Leader Brunch on Sunday 12:30-2pm after Retreat.
- Here's our tentative schedule for all Retreats.
- Check out our FAQ page.
- For questions, email our Retreat Director, Rachel Mantooth.
- Standard Registration: $299 ($99 deposit due upon registration + $200 balance / late fee may apply)
- Payment Plan: $299 ($59 deposit due upon registration + 4 additional payments of $60 / late fee may apply)
- Click here to make a payment. Please add a note with your name and the specific retreat you're attending.
A. Lodging: We cap the retreats based on the number of people our retreat houses will hold, which is usually 20-40 people. Each person should expect to share a bed, unless you plan to bring an air mattress and linens (in which case, we request twin air mattresses only, because larger ones may not fit in the rooms).
B. Food: Or most of it, anyway. We do ask each attendee to sign up to bring a dish to help out our retreat volunteers. This helps us keep kitchen chaos, prep time, and retreat costs at a minimum.
C. Sessions: 4 main teaching sessions + small group breakouts
D. Events: Free time, gifts, prizes, s'mores, and more!
Watch Debbie and Bethany share about their experiences at our Spring 2016 Retreat.