Check out this Retreat Highlights Video to find out all the reasons why you should join us at our next Retreat!
Future Retreat Dates:
- SPRING (Tool, TX): April 17-19, 2020
- Limited to 27 attendees
- Registration deadline: March 1
- FALL (Gainesville, GA): Oct 9-11, 2020
- Limited to 37 attendees
- Registration opens soon
- 2020 Retreat Theme: TBA
- Retreat is for women and active D-Group Members only.
- Retreat begin Friday at 6pm (please arrive at 5pm).
- Retreat end on Sunday at 12pm.
- Leaders are invited to our Leader Brunch on Sunday 12:30-2pm after Retreat.
- Here's our tentative schedule for all Retreats.
- Check out our FAQ page.
- For questions, email our Retreat Director, Rachel Mantooth.
- Standard Registration: $299 ($99 deposit due upon registration + $200 balance / late fee may apply)
- Payment Plan: $299 ($59 deposit due upon registration + 4 additional payments of $60 / late fee may apply)
- Click here to make a payment. Please add a note with your name and the specific retreat you're attending.
A. Lodging: We cap the retreats based on the number of people our retreat houses will hold, which is usually 20-40 people. Each person should expect to share a bed, unless you plan to bring an air mattress and linens (in which case, we request twin air mattresses only, because larger ones may not fit in the rooms).
B. Food: Or most of it, anyway. We do ask each attendee to sign up to bring a dish to help out our retreat volunteers. This helps us keep kitchen chaos, prep time, and retreat costs at a minimum.
C. Sessions: 4 teaching sessions and small group breakouts.
D. Events: Free time, gifts, prizes, s'mores, and more!
Watch Debbie and Bethany share about their experiences at our Spring 2016 Retreat.