LAUNCH DATE: February 18-24, 2018
STUDY: The Trinity (Session 2 of 2)
For the first two sessions of 2018, we'll be studying the Trinity, using a book by Michael Reeves called Delighting in the Trinity. Here are the components of each week's study that you'll complete at home before coming to D-Group:
- Daily Bible Reading Plan: ~1 chapter per day
- Book: ~10 pages in Delighting in the Trinity each week
- Questions: ~10 questions pertaining to the book and Bible reading
- Optional Podcast: from various teachers, to expand our knowledge of the topic
- Weekly Challenge: a practical response to what we've learned each week
- Memory Verse: approximately 1-2 verses per week from Matthew 5-7
We open D-Groups for new members during Launch Week of each new session. D-Groups meet on different days/times, so you'll need to check our map to find a D-Group in your area that suits your schedule, then contact the leader about joining. That leader will send you our "Intro to D-Group" video, which is a required step before joining.
Your launch date will be determined by what day of the week that particular D-Group meets. For instance, if you join a D-Group that meet on Wednesday, your launch date would be the Wednesday of the week listed above.
FUTURE LAUNCH DATES:
April 1-7, 2018 (Philippians, Session 1 of 2)