CURRENT SESSION'S LAUNCH DATE: May 14-20, 2017 (Romans, "R4")
For the first half of 2017, we'll be studying the book of Romans. Each week, there will be a few components of the study for you to complete at home before coming to D-Group:
- Read approximately 1 chapter in Scripture from the book of Romans.
- Complete 1 chapter in Romans: Encountering the Gospel's Power by John Stott
- Complete the Weekly Challenge, which is the practical application step of what we've learned each week.
- Learn the memory verse. We'll be memorizing Romans 12 cumulatively, at a pace of approximately 1-2 verses per week.
- We will also send out a podcast to listen to each week that correspond the section of Romans we're studying and John Stott's Romans commentary for deeper study. Both of these are optional and supplementary.
We open D-Groups for new members during Launch Week of each new session. D-Groups meet on different days of the week, so you'll need to check our map to find a D-Group in your area that suits your schedule, then contact the leader about joining. That leader will send you our "Intro To D-Group" video to watch, which is a very important step to take before joining.
Your launch date will be determined by what day of the week that particular D-Group meets. For instance, if you join a D-Group that meet on Wednesday, your launch date would be the Wednesday of the week listed.
- FUTURE LAUNCH DATES:
June 25 - July 1, 2017 (Battling Unbelief, "BU1")
August 6-12, 2017 (Battling Unbelief, "BU2")
September 17-23, 2017 (Joshua, "J1")
October 29 - November 4, 2017 (Joshua, "J2")