• December 28, 2017 - January 6, 2018*
• April 19-28, 2018*
*This itinerary is from our April 2017 trip, but the Dec trip will be very similar.
- Cost: approximately $4200 (see below)
- Site List -- places we plan to visit on this trip
• international airfare
• 4-star/5-star lodging
• meals (except lunch, ~$12 daily)
• admission to all sites on the tour
• tour guide, tour bus, driver
Cost does not include:
• tips (price varies per trip and is noted on the form. Please bring cash in a sealed envelope with your name written on the outside, and give it to TLC at the baggage claim upon arrival in Tel Aviv. She will pay the tour guide, driver, hotels, etc.)
• lunch, ~$12 daily
• domestic flights may be additional
• trip insurance (see below)*
Important Note on Flights / Prices:
Tour cost is based on departure from DFW. If you are departing from another city, your domestic flight may be additional. We recommend having our travel agent book your domestic flight in order to make sure we all arrive in Tel Aviv at the same time. At this point, flight costs are estimates, so our price is a general range and will be adjusted as the trip is finalized. The tour company will buy the flights for all attendees in August, in order to make sure everyone is on the same flight. If you sign up for the trip after they purchase flights, your cost will likely be more expensive than our expected base rate.
These trips will likely fill up. We cap the trips at 15 attendees.
*Important Note About Trip Insurance
Travel insurance for baggage and personal items and medical insurance for health coverage and trip cancellation is not included in your package cost, but is highly recommended. We urge you to purchase cancellation insurance and supplemental medical coverage (which covers pre-existing conditions). This is a smart way to safeguard against life's surprises. We cannot accept responsibility for any losses or expenses which you or any member of your party may incur as a result of failure to secure adequate coverage.
We've made arrangements with SMS-Travel Insurance Center of Omaha, Nebraska. SMS has over 25 years of experience as worldwide insurance brokers and can help you choose the policy that best meets your needs.
Contact person: Yonah Engel
Mention promo code: ISRAELWITHMOSHE.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone 402-404-5205
Please fill out the travel insurance registration form and mail it to the address at the bottom of the form, or contact the agent directly. Please note that most insurance policies require purchase within 21 days of your date of registration for the trip.
If you have questions, email: DGroupTLC@gmail.com