Spring Retreat: Northeast (Dansville, NY)
May 5, 2017 to May 7, 2017
For more information and to complete our 3-step registration process, click the link below:
- Retreats begin Friday at 6 PM (doors open at 5 PM).
- Retreats end on Sunday at 12 PM.
- Here is our tentative schedule for the retreats.
- Retreats are for women and active D-Group members only.
- Standard Registration: $250 ($100 deposit / $150 balance)
- Payment Plan: $250 ($50 deposit / 4 additional payments of $50)
A. Lodging: We cap the retreats based on the number of people our retreat houses will hold, which is usually around 25-30 people. Each person should expect to share a bed, unless you plan to bring an air mattress and linens (in which case, we request twin air mattresses only, to conserve floor space).
B. Food: Or most of it, anyway. We do ask each D-Group represented at the retreat to bring an assigned dish to help out our retreat volunteers, while also keeping retreat kitchen chaos, prep time, and food costs at a minimum.
C. Sessions: 4 teaching / worship sessions and small group breakouts.
D. Events: Various events, some of which include free time, gifts, prizes, and s'mores!