New Session Launch: Romans 3
April 2, 2017 to April 8, 2017
MEN'S & WOMEN'S D-GROUPS
Join us as we study the book of Romans together!
Each week, there will be a few components of the study for you to complete at home before coming to D-Group:
- Read approximately 1 chapter in Scripture from the book of Romans.
- Complete 1 chapter in Romans: Encountering the Gospel's Power by John Stott
- Complete the Weekly Challenge, which is the practical application step of what we've learned each week.
- Learn the memory verse. We'll be memorizing Romans 12 cumulatively, at a pace of approximately 1-2 verses per week.
- We will also send out a podcast to listen to each week that correspond the section of Romans we're studying and John Stott's Romans commentary for deeper study. Both of these are optional and supplementary.